The health and serenity of our guests is our highest priority. In order to be able to welcome you in our estate from the 16th June, our hotel staff swung into action to guarantee the best cleaning and sanitizing procedures all along your stay in our hotel.
You will find here the details of our protocol. We remain at your disposal for any enquiries.
What hygiene and cleanliness have you implemented?
- Frequency of the public areas cleaning increased as any possibly manipulated item (handles, light switches, room keys…).
- The guest rooms are closed for 24 hours once between two guests. We reserve the right to assign the guests another room from the same or superior category according to this same measure.
- Toiletries in the guest rooms and bathrooms are replaced at each check-out.
- Distancing respected between used and clean linen.
- We use natural and healthy cleaning products from the brand Marius Fabre made from Marseille soap, sanitizers and air fresheners.
- Bedspreads, cushions and any other item not essential to the guest stay is removed in order to avoid a health risk.
How is the staff adapting to the sanitation procedures?
The staff is ready to welcome you in the best conditions. They are trained to the personal hygiene protocols, physical distancing compliance, wearing masks and gloves as new measures implemented as time goes by.
How can I serenely book a guest room at Chateau Meyre?
For any enquiry concerning a room reservation, the front desk remains at your disposal by email at email@example.com or by phone at (+33) 05.56.58.22.84.
We adapted our booking terms with as much flexibility as possible. If you reserved directly with the hotel, cancellation and modification will be free of charges up to 48 hours before the check-in.
If you reserved through an online travel agency (Booking, Expedia …) any cancellation or modification must be made with the agency applying its own conditions.
Is it mandatory to wear a mask and / or gloves during my stay?
Wearing the mask is mandatory from the moment you are in the shared areas (front desk, tasting room, wine cellar…). We will provide a mask per person if you do not have one. Regarding the gloves, they are not mandatory. However, we will be asking the guests to wash their hands frequently. You will find at your disposal hand sanitizers in the shared parts to be used without moderation!
Is the hotel swimming pool open?
Yes, the swimming pool remains open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and the room are frequently sanitized. We partnered with a certified company regarding the water treatment. Hand sanitizers will also be at your disposal as well as disinfecting wipes. We will ask you to clean the furniture (sunbeds and chairs) after use.
Did you reduce your offer?
We did not reduce our offer however, we established hygiene and sanitation protocols for the security of everyone.
- Breakfast will be served in the guest rooms, on the terrace or in the breakfast room subject to availability and not as a buffet. We will give you a document at your check-in. You will be asked to fill it and communicate to the front desk agent the slot you will be willing to have breakfast the next morning and what you wish to eat.
- The snack offered the evenings as well as the picnic baskets for lunch will be served in the same conditions than breakfast and by reservation at 48h before.
- Our wine tours and workshops are limited in capacity. Masks are mandatory as well as physical distancing.
- The wellness offers are available with the respect of the protocol. The mask is mandatory for the service provider but is not for the guest. We ask you to book at least 48 hours in advance.
We wish you an excellent stay in our hotel.
Guarantee Best Rate
In Contact directly
with the Estate